Men's T-Shirt Sizing Guide
We offer three styles of men's regular t-shirts. Below you can the details on each one to help you decide what style fits your personality and needs. Here is how we break it down so you can better choose the correct fit for yourself. We call out all our men's tee with one of these specific logos to help you know which shirts you like from us.
- MEN’S STANDARD TEE (insert standard tee logo here)
This shirt is thicker in weight, not soft materiel, it’s a stronger thicker shirt with a thicker neck collar. It’s more of a boxy fit for the fluffy body type. It’s a boxy fit so if you are a bit thicker it’s more filling of a shirt not tight fitting.
Our men’s standard tee is 6oz in weight, 100% cotton unless it is a shirt color listed below.
- Charcoal Heather & Safety Green: 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Ash: 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Athletic Heather: 90/10 cotton/polyester
- MEN’S STAPLE TEE (insert staple tee logo here)
This shirt is lightweight, the shirt itself is softer and lighter. It’s more of a slightly slimmer fitting shirt overall.
Our men’s staple tee is 5.3oz in weight, 100% combed cotton (softer) unless it is a shirt color listed below.
- (heathers 15% viscose)
- MEN’S TALL TEE (insert tall tee logo here)
This shirt is longer in length by about 2” then our other two shirts above (standard tee and staple tee) which is pretty good if you’re taller. It fits more like our Standard tee 1. just longer length.
Our men's tall tee is 6.1oz in weight, 100% soft spun cotton unless it is a shirt color listed below. We only offer tall tees in sizes LT, XLT, 2XLT and 3XLT.
- 98/2 cotton/poly (Ash)
- 90/10 cotton/poly (Athletic Heather)
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Dark Heather Grey)