Orders purchased through our website/by phone will be shipped out within 1-3 business days after payment has been received. Monday-Friday only.
If for any reason we sell out of an item you have purchased we will contact you immediately to sort out the issue. (this is why it’s important to provide us your correct phone number and email).
Most orders are shipped via USPS (United States Postal Service)
Packages over 3 pounds may ship via UPS and most likely ground service.
Domestic shipping is usually 1-3 business day delivery depending on your distance from our location to your location.
Shipping Estimates Domestic
Priority Mail- 1-3 business days (USPS) Not guaranteed
First Class 1-5 business days (USPS) Not guaranteed
Ground Shipping 3-5 business days (UPS/FEDEX) Not guaranteed
Shipping Estimates International
First Class 7-21 business days (USPS) Not guaranteed
Priority Mail- 6-12 business days (USPS) Not guaranteed
UPS Mail- Depends on Location (UPS) Not guaranteed
PayPal Payments Shipping Address
If paying with your PayPal account it's your responsibility to make sure your 'ship to' address is updated and correct. Once we receive the 'ship to' address from your order and we have shipped your package we can not update the address. It's your responsibility to check all shipment addresses before confirming your online order.
- Please note: shipping day’s do not start counting until the items have left our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA U.S.A.
- If for some reason we take a bit longer shipping your order due to us out of town, at an event, meeting up with team riders, doing shoots, we will notify you that their is a delay in processing your order.
- If possible, do all of your orders at one time to save on shipping charges. If you made multiple orders in the same day and want us to combine both of your orders please contact us ASAP before we ship, we can combine orders if caught in time. We will also refund you back one of the shipping charges if we are able to combine and ship as one.
- The email and or phone number you enter into our website upon check out will be the same e-mail/phone number that your package tracking will be sent to. This is done automatically once your items have been shipped. If for some reason you do not see an email from us it’s quite possible that it went into your junk/spam folder so please check there first before contacting us about your tracking. Also check your promotion or social tabs in Gmail if using a Gmail email.
- If you chose to enter just a cell phone number upon check out, you will receive tracking via text message once your package has been shipped. We are not responsible for the input of wrong email, phone numbers, or wrong shipping addresses.
- We are also not responsible for lost or damaged packages. We will help you file a claim and get that process going but please keep in mind it could take up to 30 business days for the shipment companies to pay out on missing or damaged packages. Once (if) they pay out we will replace the times but this process does take a while so be prepared to be patient.
- Stolen packages are also not our fault and are we in no way responsible for stolen packages once they leave our warehouse.
- We are also not responsible for misplaced or miss delivered to the wrong address packages. You would need to take that up with your mail carrier and sort it out with them.
- We are not responsible for tracking updates that are not correctly updating. You would need to take that up with your prospective mail delivery carrier.
- If our shipping system can not verify your ship to address we will be unable to ship your package until we get into contact with you to verify the issue. We do not ship packages that can't be verified PERIOD!! which is why it's very important to enter all your contact information correctly so if we need to reach out to you we can.